Are you ready to get focused?
Multitasking is an illusion.
You think you are multitasking, but in reality you’re actually wasting time switching from one task to another.
5:00am?!?! Why so Early?
Because the early bird gets the worm!!
Finding a time that works for everyone is complicated.
Science shows that getting up early leads to a more productive day.
Yada Yada Yada!
Here’s the deal, get up, do some stuff, go about your day!
30 Days? Why so long?
They – whoever they is – say it takes 21 days to change a habit … so think of those 9 extra days as a bonus!
Just one (1) goal?
Yes! Just one goal!
Multitasking is not all it’s cracked up to be! I challenge you to find one goal or project to work diligently on for 30 days, 1-hour a day. There are so many projects we say we can finish if we just focus all weekend, and so many of those projects are left undone. So we are going to settle on one project … and really drill down to get it completed!
What kinds of projects?
Examples of projects:
- Website design
- Course Content Creation
- 12-month Marketing Calendar with Action Steps (12 FB ads, etc)
- Design/Build 4 funnels (Landing Page, email content, etc)
- Develop Networking plan to increase leads
- Follow-up with consistency for 30 days (respond to every email, comment, etc – Manage Calendar, etc)
- Brand re-vamp (Logo, Letterhead, Web Style, Web Content)
- Writing your first 10 Blog Posts
- Getting Published
- Pitching your brand every day for 30 days
What's in the Facebook group?
In the Facebook Group I will share information and resources to keep you going. Help you with methods of execution, and so much more. We will also create a directory of each business represented so we can get to know each other and our businesses.