1-on-1 Accountability Coaching
Why do you set goals, and struggle – or fail – to reach them? Why do others fail to see your business as “real” or “viable”? Are you watching others achieve success, but can’t see who they are doing it? Do you have an accountability partner, but mostly you guys just sit and chat? or worse, just vent about what is going wrong? Do you need someone to provide structure to your efforts? Call you on your mistakes (laziness, reactive tendencies, bulls#!+)? I am not for everybody – but then again, everybody isn’t for me. Let’s get together to get your energy up, you business moving, and your mindset focused!
- Clarify your Brand Story
- Identify your Target Audience
- Who they are
- What they need you to provide
- Where they are (Social Media, In Person, Networking Groups)
- When is the best time to reach them
- Structured Goal Setting Processes
- Setting goals is easy, meeting them is something different
- Weekly or bi-weekly video conferences so we can get belly-to-belly
- Results driven exercises to move you from dreaming to living
Social Media Brand Audit
- In-depth review of three (3) Social Media Platforms
- 30-minute Video Consultation
- Written Review with Action Steps
- One (1) 2-3 hr session
- How to make your brand stand out
- Explore & Develop key messages for your communications
- Ideas for Targeted Campaigns – with clearly defined objectives
- Structured agenda, but flexible in methods
Brand Strategy Session
- 4-6 hours of interactive session(s)
- Assess the internal brand perception
- External brand perception
- Develop communication plan
- Differentiate you from your competitors
- Firm up your message – Consistency!
- Determine target market and how to get in front of them
Social Media Management
Every now and then … it’s just easier to let someone else take the lead!
Social Media can easily require 10-15 hours a week when participating in multiple platforms.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Periscope, Snapchat, Blog Posts – OH MY!!
Social Media Management includes:
- Managing social media platforms
- Creating styled and consistent content (Colors, Fonts, overall feel of the page or platform), engagement as well as ongoing management
- Monitoring social media conversations and responding to the same – the most important part of social media is to be social, we will ensure that comments and questions are responded to – and/or passed on to you to comment on.
- Develop Weekly themes or subject matter – this will help make your site a “go-to” for information and allow you to maximize visibility. Everyone doesn’t see every post – so this helps increase your reach on a particular topic.
- Tracking and reporting Insights, and areas for improvement.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“I recommend Dionne Thomas for many reasons: She is very energetic, competent, outgoing, creative, great communication skills,Team Player and knows marketing. I highly recommend her for any company desiring to advance forward.”Randy L.
“Dionne – the business owners friend. She is trendy, educated and on it! She typically knows the ‘new waves’ and is inventive and creative and filled with ideas! She has dabbled in many venues and can provide a lot of value in many conversations on many topics!. ”Cheryl C.
“You provide more that just support, you identify what works with the person you are working with. Thank you ”Deb D
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your refund policy?
We do not offer refunds. All payments are due in advance of services rendered. If you are unsatisfied with the outcome, we will work with you to find a beneficial solution. You do have the ability to cancel any retainer or subscription service with 30 day written notice. No refunds will be used for any unused services or missed appointments.
Can you come to my location?
Typically, this is not an option, unless you are in Phoenix, AZ. Travel and expenses are not included in any published rates and must agreed upon prior to the meeting or event.
Can I upgrade after signing up?
Yes, you can upgrade at any time after signing up.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.